Aches and pains due to muscle or joint issues? This remedy blend is super fast and easy to make, can be made cold (no need to heat the oils) and the result seems good to me. It is effective, fast and very simple to do. Also, everyone who doesn’t like the feel of oily and sticky creams loves this spray too.
Check out the video here and the ingredients and written instructions below
2 ounces of 70% + alcohol pharmacy alcohol.
1 oz of menthol crystals.
1.5 oz of camphor crystals.
35 drops of turpentine essential oil
35 drops of wintergreen essential oil
5 drops chamomile essential oil
- Weigh the menthol and camphor crystals using a scale.
- In a clean, dry, wide-mouth glass jar, add the rubbing alcohol and then the crystals.
- Shake well until the crystals have dissolved in the alcohol. The crystals should dissolve perfectly at room temperature.
- Now add the drops of essential oil, close and shake again. I
- Package in a dark glass container with spray, very clean and dry.
- Store it in the cupboard or bathroom cabinet, away from light, heat, and moisture. And away from children.
Ways of use and precautions
- First and foremost, they cannot use it: pregnant women, during lactation, small children under 8 years old. We must be very careful with people who are asthmatic or sensitive to aromas.
- We must be careful with the mucous membranes (eyes, nose and mouth) and we must not apply it to open wounds.
- It is applied as a normal spray on the area where we feel pain, for example, a sore ankle, a sprain, a contracture, etc. The ideal is to apply it and cover it with a gauze or bandage and let it act. It can even be used before or after a massage, depending on what we see.
- We can use it one to two times a day safely, for several days in a row.