I’ve had a cough for 8 straight weeks! Got a cold 2 months ago and the silly cough stayed and stayed. 8 weeks later, I was freaking out, not knowing what could possibly be causing this crazy cough. So yet again, I paid attention to foods that can be aggravating and creating the wrong internal environment, while using some awesome herbal and home remedies. Within 7 days, the cough was gone!
Check out the video and tips in writing below!
- Reduce dairy, white food and sugar. Essentially, anything that cause phlegm!
- Drink a TON of water
- Gargles of warm water and salt
- Eucalyptus essential oil on your chest
- Use a steamer or humidifier in the evening
- Nasya oil for the nose
- Thyme tea
- Marshmallow root powder tea
Important Reminder: Any cough that lingers longer than 8 weeks should be revised by a specialist. In my case, I went to my acupuncturist who recommended me some herbs and that helped out as well!