Much has and can be said about detox and its benefits for overall health. But can it help you with your tummy troubles? I believe so and here’s how. WATCH HERE!
- Digestion of the food
- Transferring nutrition to the cells of your body
- Processing waste and eliminating it from the body
- Serves as a drain pipe for waste and toxic substances absorbed through our lungs and skin.
- Serves as a home forbeneficial
- Produce a number of nutrients that boost your immune system
How a detox can restore digestive balance:
- Helps bring the colon back to life by stimulating the muscle movement of the colon
- Soothes and promotes the healing of the lining of the full gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Helps stimulate the body’s healing mechanisms.
- Draws old fecal matter off the walls of the colon
- Removes heavy metals
- Helps clean the gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
- Optimizes the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Draws out toxins
- Destroys and expel parasites
- Maintains regularity.
- Speed up the transit time of feces through the large intestine.